Possible bug - Globe puzzle doesn't unlock

All about the sixth episode of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Possible bug - Globe puzzle doesn't unlock

Postby CliftonR » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:46 pm

This forum doesn't seem very active but I'm posting here in the hopes the developers will notice.

I'm in the manor after giving the toy soldier and got the clue for the globe puzzle. After a lot of tries at figuring out for myself what order should unlock it, without success, I finally consulted a walk-through found at the Steam site and found the exact order given there doesn't work either. (I'm referring to http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604795925)

I am clicking the buttons in the exact sequence shown at that walk-through, but nothing happens beyond a "clank" or "click" sound for each button; there is no sound or visual cue at the end and nothing seems to unlock or happen.

Leaving the room, checking the bookshelf, and even restarting episode 2 did not seem to resolve the problem for me.

Tech info: I'm running the Collector's Edition on Windows 10, just purchased from Steam, full screen at 1600x900 resolution because I had problems with the screen going black at 1920x1280.
CliftonR

Re: Possible bug - Globe puzzle doesn't unlock

Postby tgk_nolver » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi!

There's a small error in the guide, you have to actually click on same land as step "2" again, between steps "3" and "4", so it makes a total of 7 clicks.

regards.
tgk_nolver

Return to Season Two - Episode 2: "My Dearest Visitor"