The lady shutting the window

All about the sixth episode of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

The lady shutting the window

Postby DAISHI » Fri May 08, 2015 4:16 am

How do you get her to talk to you?
DAISHI

Re: The lady shutting the window

Postby DAISHI » Fri May 08, 2015 8:43 am

Figured it out. Sorry I'm a bit paranoid of bugs from Episode 1 Season 2.
DAISHI

Postby salass00 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:16 am

This was actually the first puzzle I had to look up the solution for. While I did try sneaking up to the window along the wall from the right several times it never occurred to me to try to walk behind the tree partly I guess because it just didn't seem like something I'd be able to do.
salass00

Postby publicly_visible » Thu May 19, 2016 6:11 pm

I tested a few things and it turns out that you can either click her directly to walk right up to her and talk to her, or you can go down to the shore, and when you come back, she will not close the window.

(Also, I am not sure if that was a woman because the lover’s grave that you are asked to bring the flowers to belongs to a Rose Carter, not really a man’s name; plus if you show the necklace to the person in the window, they specifically say Rose was female. I doubt that lesbians were so free and open about their sexuality with random strangers back in the 19th century. The game code refers to the person in the window only as “ALBINO”—possibly due to the illness—so the pixel-art notwithstanding, that was probably supposed to be an albino/sick man.)
publicly_visible

Return to Season Two - Episode 2: "My Dearest Visitor"