the website

All about the Pilot Chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

the website

Postby Yarramie » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:27 pm

what happened? now instead of being an online gaming experience it has become a selling one (sounds weird but you know what I mean) !! :(
I personally liked playing online and although yes I didn't donate, it was because I can't afford someone stealing my bank details and such online (Im quite old fashioned).
Now I'm stuck on the season 2 plot :(
not being able to play season 2 ep 1 properly is it supposed to be like that?

still sad
D:
Yarramie

Re: the website

Postby Wolf14 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:39 pm

1. This is by no means a money making operation. The devs needed to make the game pay to play in order to save the business, there was barely any profit from the games.

2. While I understand that some people aren't comfortable with paying online, The Game Kitchen is perfectly safe to pay with. Plus, you pay through PayPal, so no one will get access to your bank details. Each episode is pretty much the cost of a cup of coffee, it's not that bad.

This isn't an ideal situation for anyone, but it's better to pay for the games than have no game at all.
Wolf14 (Chris)
Wolf14

Postby tgk_nolver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:34 am

Hi!

Just wanted to point you to this blog post in which I explain all the details behind the changes in the website:

http://thegamekitchen.com/blog/saving-the-last-door/

thanks for you understanding.
tgk_nolver

Postby leisuresuit » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:26 am

Could you guys perhaps consider putting a login on the front page? It'd be so helpful. Thank you!
leisuresuit

Return to Season One - Episode 1: “The Letter”