BUG: Black screen and the whole scene is shifted

All about the Second Chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

BUG: Black screen and the whole scene is shifted

Postby meunierd » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Playing on the Linux build. This is where I get the eyeball. The whole scene is shifted to the left so I can't even leave the room. I think I'll have to restart the game. :?
meunierd

Re: BUG: Black screen and the whole scene is shifted

Postby Rilifaen » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Some other people also encountered this problem, here's the link to the topic in which they discussed it.
Hope it will help. ;)

ap87 wrote:So apparently the issue has been fixed, but the Linux version has not yet been rebuilt from the new source. I worked around this by downloading the Windows version and copying the OS-dependent files from the Linux one into it. Now, could the creators please upload a fresh Linux build?
Rilifaen

Postby kanwal » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:15 am

I'm using Linux and would love so much to play The Eyeless Mask. But since it requires us to have unity web player, I can't load play this game. I've tried the fork which would allow Linux to have unity web player running but still won't work for many of unity web player based games.
My question: is there the normal version (instead of the unity web player) for this chapter?

thank you.
kanwal

Postby tgk_nolver » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:43 pm

There's a new Linux build of S02E01 (The Playwright) available that should have this issue fixed. Download the binaries again, and please check if the issue is solved for you.

We will add propper downloadable builds of Ep0 (The Eyeless Mask) at some point, but in the meanwile, here you can download a Linux build:

https://mega.co.nz/#!18xW1RQL!NbJ8XwDOMQkGh0e83jX_lf6gZ7e0zZ2AKGZYIjxUgis
tgk_nolver

Return to Season One - Episode 2: “Memories"