I must be doing this wrong

All about the Second Chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

I must be doing this wrong

Postby AceofHearts » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:37 pm

I've got a the broken stone, the mirror piece, the coin, the music box, the net, and the log or stick. I tried using the music box on the nun by the statue in the patient room and it won't let me. There doesn't seem to be anything else on the beach, and I've exhausted all dialog with the Baldwin and Mother Elizabeth.

What am I doing wrong?
AceofHearts

Re: I must be doing this wrong

Postby Rilifaen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Thoroughly search the shower room. There might be something you can use along with the mirror piece to distract the nun next to the statue.

But if you are really, really exhausted already, highlight this:
There should be a glass tear in the water. You can't flush it down the drain, because it would be gone, but if you block the pipe (stick, net, stone) which can be seen from a window in another room, you can safely turn on the water and the glass tear will get caught in the net.
Take it downstairs and use it along with the mirror piece on 'something'.
Rilifaen

Re: I must be doing this wrong

Postby AceofHearts » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:46 am

I really appreciate your hint,but I was still a bit stuck. I finally watched part of a tutorial to show me the steps I was missing. I didn't realize I could use objects the way I had to.

Thanks though.
AceofHearts

Return to Season One - Episode 2: “Memories"