S1, E2 Black Screen

If anything is troubling you The Last Door experience, the dev team and other users will be happy to help inside this forum.

S1, E2 Black Screen

Postby MBP17 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:44 pm

I keep getting a black/blank screen at the end of my conversation with the therapist. (I whip myself as the priest; then walk through the dream/hypnosis; then finish the dialogue tree where the therapist says he'll consult with others). I cannot proceed further than this -- nothing ever appears on the screen, just blackness.

So far: I've restored purchases; I've deleted and re-installed the game; and I've started again from the beginning of episode 2 multiple times -- same result every time.

I am playing the game on my iPhone 6s, and I purchased the full version yesterday (via Apple App Store) at the conclusion of playing the free first episode (in the mansion).

Please help! I love the game and want to be able to proceed.

Thanks!
MBP17

Re: S1, E2 Black Screen

Postby tgk_jmlozano » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 pm

My apologies for the inconveniences that you're having. We have been working on this issue along the last week, and fortunately, there is a patch that should resolve your problem. Make sure that you're in the last version of the game.

Let me know if you are still having problems after updating, or if you have any other question. I'll be happy to help you.
tgk_jmlozano

Return to Help & Support