Glitch with the soundtrack of TLD1 on GOG

If anything is troubling you The Last Door experience, the dev team and other users will be happy to help inside this forum.

Glitch with the soundtrack of TLD1 on GOG

Postby divarre » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Dear The Game Kitchen,

I bought the Season 1 on gog.com and also downloaded the soundtrack, which I love as much as I did enjoy playing the game. Thanks again!

Although, I would like to report a glitch with the track "Memories" (track 12) which has an audible "scratch" in the FLAC version. Someone else reported the same issue on GOG's support forum, so it's not just me :) The "scratch" can be heard at 1:44 in the FLAC version.
There's also something weird with the MP3 version: a small cut/gap around 2:00, which is not the FLAC version.

I reported this to GOG a while ago, but the damaged files are still on their servers. I'm not sure if they contacted you, so I'm posting that here!

Any way you guys could upload a clean version of the track in FLAC (and MP3 as well, I guess) on GOG or somewhere else?

Thanks again!
divarre

Re: Glitch with the soundtrack of TLD1 on GOG

Postby tgk_jmlozano » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:45 am

Hi divarre.

Thank you for contacting us, we're going to replace the corrupted file. It shouldn't take much time, so check it again in a day or two.

Regards.
tgk_jmlozano

Return to Help & Support