Some good stuff

All about the seventh episode of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Some good stuff

Postby cee » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:25 am

This episode had some neat cinematic and sound elements. I thought they were pretty effective.

It felt a bit short maybe because of the lack of puzzles (I'm not fond of convoluted puzzles, so this is kinda a good thing). Was the final 4-pedestal puzzle removed? I'm not sure as I decided to just run for the dark tunnel and couldn't turn back. Really creepy ending! Great job!

I wonder if there can be a short "recap" of the previous episode's events before the episodes proper start (key people, key events, keywords). I keep on forgetting what happened previously and it's making my immersion much less. I feel like it's compounding as one really needs to know from S1E1 the events that lead to the current episode. Like the Cronemeadan. Totally can't remember what that is.

Here are 2 typos that I think haven't been mentioned yet:

1) Yes, yes. You already has my permission. "HAVE my permission"
2) It looks like some sort of makeshift bed, was kieran sleeping in this terrible lonely place? - Should be 2 sentences. Kieran not capitalized.

Re: Some good stuff

Postby MasterOfVDL » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:54 am

Shouldn't Kieran be capitalized since its a name?

Re: Some good stuff

Postby shugnin » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:34 am

I think that beta-puzzle was sweet.

Return to Season Two - Episode 3: "The Reunion"