Issue with Mac Download (Fixed)

All about the seventh episode of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Issue with Mac Download (Fixed)

Postby MasterMarkus » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm not too technically experienced, so I'm not sure of the root of the problem, but after downloading this chapter it refuses to open. I am running OS X Yosemite version 10.10.4.
All of the previous chapters open and run perfectly, but when I click on this chapter I am simply told it cannot be open.
Is anyone else encountering this problem, or does anyone know a possible reason for it?
Last edited by MasterMarkus on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
MasterMarkus

Re: Issue with Mac Download

Postby tgk_nolver » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi,

we just pushed an update build for Osx. Unfortunately, we don't have a working Mac in the office at this time, so would you be so kind to try this new build and let me know if it works?

regards.
tgk_nolver

Re: Issue with Mac Download

Postby MasterMarkus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:00 am

Forgive me. The issue was on my end, as I had the same thing happen with other games. When OsX updated to Yosemite it wouldn't open some apps unless their zip files were opened with the default Mac Archive Utility. I had been using another program to open them instead and was unaware that this could possibly be a factor.
MasterMarkus

Re: Issue with Mac Download (Fixed)

Postby Fire-Dragon-DoL » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:08 am

May I suggest to write this somewhere? I was playing on my macbook and thought osx build was broken :P

And yes I'm one of the pledgers who played the game only once it came out entirely (and only once I found time, lol)
Fire-Dragon-DoL

Return to Season Two - Episode 3: "The Reunion"