Disc?!?

All about the seventh episode of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Re: Disc?!?

Postby ziqi92 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:45 am

Yeah, I played the beta, but that would not have stopped me from figuring this part out because I talked the lighthouse keeper several times, but he would only say thanks for fixing the lighthouse (which I had already done). That being said, I restarted the game because I suspected that this was a bug. I got back to the lighthouse and this time finished all the conversation options BEFORE fixing the lighthouse. It seems that last time I had fixed the lighthouse before I went through all the conversation options so the event to dig up the mirror was never triggered. After fixing the lighthouse, the conversation option necessary to trigger the dig event was gone, so I was basically stuck at this point.

I just finished the chapter. Excellent stuff! I'll play through it again to search for more details in the ending.
ziqi92

Postby avec » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:29 pm

I just played through again and the same thing happened to me. I fixed the lighthouse before talking about Kieran. Now I can't get the lighthouse keeper to talk about Kieran and Wakefield won't dig up the mirrors. I'm not sure, but I think it might be a bug.
avec

Postby technoshaman » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:06 am

+1

I fixed the lighthouse after having all the conversations with the keeper (I think). Yet, he will only thank me and say nothing else now. I'm stuck with nothing in my inventory, and the graveyard area is untouchable due to our hero's respect for the traditions.
technoshaman

Postby tgk_JoseAntonio » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:12 pm

There was a bug related with that.

Now you can talk again with the keeper and ask him about what you need to continue.
tgk_JoseAntonio

Postby technoshaman » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:47 pm

tgk_JoseAntonio wrote:There was a bug related with that.

Now you can talk again with the keeper and ask him about what you need to continue.

This is not the beta, though. Was there a recent update? Are we supposed to download the game again?
Because I still can't talk to the man...
technoshaman

Postby technoshaman » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:47 pm

So, what do we do now?
technoshaman

Previous

Return to Season Two - Episode 3: "The Reunion"