Some Feedback

All about the seventh episode of The Last Door (BETA). Play the game and provide feedback, help us shape the final version of the episode. Provide useful feedback for a chance to appear in the credits!

Some Feedback

Postby Wolf14 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Admittedly it's been a while since I played through the beta, so everything might not be fresh in my head.

I really liked this one guys. You've outdone yourselves. We've nearly covered all of the British Isles on our adventure, except for Wales of course. I loved the Irish setting, with the rolling green hills and lovely coastline. The island setting made it all the more eerie, since it truly feels like there's no escape. The festival was interesting as well, since you didn't know who anyone was on the island, making it feel like there's no one to help you (or to hear you scream :twisted:). Although, why wasn't the schoolteacher (forgot her name already, don't kill me) participating in the festival? Maybe you could add a dialogue where Wakefield asks why she isn't participating, and she could say it no longer interests her or something. Or maybe she is going out later? The lighthouse was probably my favourite part of the scenery. Music was awesome too.

The storyline was pretty good, although I can't really comment on that because we don't have any of the story telling scenes. The puzzles were fun, perfectly balanced difficulty.

Overall, a good job. Also, compared to the last beta, there were very few bugs. Nice work!
Wolf14 (Chris)
Wolf14

Re: Some Feedback

Postby tgk_enrique » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:42 am

Thank you for your support!!

: )
tgk_enrique

Return to Season Two - Episode 3: "The Reunion" (BETA)