Stuck with half statue piece! (spoilers)

All about the sixth episode of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Stuck with half statue piece! (spoilers)

Postby Everie » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Okay so I'm at the part when Wright is on the floor clutching the half statue piece. I got the piece and now I have no idea what to do. Someone pls help me :C
Everie

Re: Stuck with half statue piece! (spoilers)

Postby corvus-coraxt » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:52 am

have you made all of the statues take their masks off?

if you have, try travelling to the graveyard (if you dont know where this is, ask the woman hiding in the window near the church)
corvus-coraxt

Postby aravindsuresh » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:37 am

Do you have the following things?:
1. A broken compass (can be found in the statues ground)
2. A shovel
3. Telescope

Good. What u have to do is go to the cemetery. There, the compass will keep pointing to one grave. Using the shovel, dig that grave. You'll find another piece of that statue. Put both pieces together.
Go to the summer house. (If you have not yet found the summer house on the map, go to the man at the end of the cemetery and give him the telescope. He will show u where the house is). Go there and examine the fireplace. There will be a shape in there. Put the statue in. A passageway will open. Go inside.

hope it helped!
aravindsuresh

Postby publicly_visible » Thu May 19, 2016 5:57 pm

So when do the statues in the Wright cemetery come in? I finished S02E02 and never used the statues with the masks. I assume that when the four statues have removed their masks, the center one moves and you enter a tunnel under it right?

Also, I never found out what those ball-mechanisms were for. I turned a couple randomly based on what I figured might make some sense (I turned to the tower, the soaring bird, the square maze, and the spiral). But nothing happened with that.

I checked a walkthrough and it looks like we do not return to the Wright cemetery, so either I missed an optional part of the game, or something went wrong.
publicly_visible

Return to Season Two - Episode 2: "My Dearest Visitor"