Graphics glitches?

All about the fifth chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Graphics glitches?

Postby pgrandell » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:48 am

After finally getting my browsers to detect the latest unity player the game loads but I get glitched out graphics. For example in the very beginning when you can actually begin to play, the lens in my inventory is glitched beyond recognition. And then entering the asylum for the first time is super glitchy as well. I tried IE and Firefox then I finally downloaded the game. Same problem. Any suggestions? If I can't play the game as it's supposed to look I'd like a refund. Please and thank you. For whatever reason the interlude looked just fine.

I understand the quality of attachments looks terrible because they are .gif files but clearly the screenshot shows how glitched that scene is.
Attachments
Untitled.gif
entering the asylum
Untitled.gif (101.67 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
Untitled2.gif
graphics specs
Untitled2.gif (140.18 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
Untitled1.gif
my pc specs
Untitled1.gif (159.03 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
pgrandell

Re: Graphics glitches?

Postby tgk_nolver » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi!

Some weird glitches you have there! Have you tried updating your videocard drivers? I would start there.

If you feel like you need a refund, write us to support@thelastdoor.com

regards.
tgk_nolver

Re: Graphics glitches?

Postby Medea » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:57 am

I have the exact same problem, both on my pc when I play online and on my mobile using the app. I tried many browsers. It happens in 1 scenes out of too, and the button are also all messed up or void.
Medea

Return to Season Two - Episode 1: "The Playwright"