Great episode, but minor bugs detected

All about the fifth chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Great episode, but minor bugs detected

Postby FreddyTheMonkey » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:56 am

So, I downloaded and played The Playwright last night and while it was smooth overall, I experienced two issues:
1 - the game froze one time and restarted a minute or so later. Never happened again, so I didn't bother much, but I wanted to write it down just to be safe;
2 - some characters would sometimes disappear during a specific action. Unfortunately I don't remember who and when exactly, except for the lady in the asylum hall, who would disappear anytime I tried to go to the archive without permission, just to reappear immediately after. It happened at least with another character in another situation, might have to play again to confirm who and where.

Keep up the good work!
FreddyTheMonkey

Re: Great episode, but minor bugs detected

Postby CharcoalDragon » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:56 pm

I had the same problem as described in your second point.
other locations I saw the glitch:
- when transitioning between frames before the orderlys take Mrs Khone(?) away after attacking you.
- when moving the chair aside to reveal the hole in the wall.
- I feel there was one more that is slipping my mind.

In addition to these, the opening credits did not show any text.
Also, we continuing a game after quiting, almost all characters dialogue options had been reset, in this way I was able to attain a second (redundant) key to the hospitals contraband cupboard in the archives room.

Love the games, keep it up.
CharcoalDragon

Return to Season Two - Episode 1: "The Playwright"