Can't play The Mask With No Eyes

All about the fifth chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Can't play The Mask With No Eyes

Postby Yhtill » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Hei!
I'm new and just discovered the game lately. I bought the season one and two full packs, but can't access to the season 2 interlude: The Mask With No Eyes.
I've the purposition Download when I'm on page, but no play online. And when I click download I have a message that say to purchase this episode :-/
Yhtill

Re: Can't play The Mask With No Eyes

Postby admin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 am

Hiya Yhtill!

"The Mask With No Eyes" is a bonus just available to play online. Sorry for the confusion, we've deleted the button of download. We hope you like it!

Cheers,

TGK team
admin
Site Admin

Postby MadameBassDrum » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:41 pm

I can't play The Mask With No Eyes either though! It wants me to download the Unity Web Player, which isn't compatible with the Chrome OS. Is there a way to play without the Unity player? I've been a subscriber of the game since season 1 episode 3, and now that I have time to come back and play I'm really bummed out that this won't work with my computer.
MadameBassDrum

Postby tgk_elena » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:24 am

We're very sorry MadameBassDrum, but to play future episodes online you need to download the unity web player plugin. Anyway, the interlude is not an episode, just a previous bonus, like a teaser. You don't need to play it to get the story of the following episodes. Cheers!
tgk_elena

Postby iamOTHER » Fri May 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi,

To be honest, the scene isn't that substantive in terms of the other two episodes. It's quite short and I kind of had no idea what any of it meant - probably because I'm thick! - so I can't see it being too much of a loss if you really can't get it to work. With that said, I was keen to solve this issue myself. I had to download the Unity Player on Chrome, when this didn't fix the issue I just switched over to Internet Explorer and watched the interlude on that.

Hope this helps.
iamOTHER

Postby haley » Sat May 16, 2015 8:59 pm

this is my problem too! I click play online and after i choose the language it sends me to this black screen and the only thing it says is download unity and that the content is loading. i downloaded unity and installed it and everything but every time i try to play the episode, it does the exact same thing! no change whatsoever. please fix?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
haley

Postby pdelia » Wed May 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Chrome has changed the plugins support since April ( you can read more here http://blog.chromium.org/2014/11/the-fi ... npapi.html)

A temporarily solution until September is to open Chrome and type chrome://flags/#enable-npapi in the address bar.

From that screen you 'Enable NPAPI Mac, Windows' and the plugin will work again, allowing you to play The Last Door season 2.

Hopefully Unity will have a version compatible with the latest Chrome soon.
pdelia

Postby MelBee42 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi, sorry to dredge up an old thread. I can't play this online either (not with Chrome or MS Edge - or whatever they're calling IE these days!) - page just says loading content but it never loads. I've tried installing Unity too but it didn't help. I've also tried going to the enable API page in Chrome as suggested above, but the option mentioned didn't seem to be there any more.
Can anyone help at all?
Thank you :)
MelBee42

Postby tgk_enrique » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 am

Hi!

Chrome stopped to support Unity. Right now you can use another browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Thank you!
tgk_enrique

Postby NashiGaming » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi. I just discovered this and I noticed that above people were having the same trouble as me. I use FireFox but I can't seem to play. I already have Unity downloaded but it keeps asking to download. Is there something I could do to fix that?
NashiGaming

Return to Season Two - Episode 1: "The Playwright"