My word..

All about the fourth chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

My word..

Postby Jiveturkey » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 pm

I had played the beta four times and yet you guys still had me clutching my stomach in horror! This chapter was truly a masterpiece, which went far beyond my expectations. I love how you guys altered the puzzles from the beta, and I really noticed how much you listened to your fans. This has truly been a fun adventure to be apart of with you guys and I would love to see this story reach the point to which it deserves. You guys have my full support and I am extremely looking forward to the future of TGK!
Jiveturkey

Re: My word..

Postby mike1141 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:47 am

Could not have said it better myself! This whole series is absolutely phenomenal! I just finished playing the season one finale 30 minutes ago, and my heart is still racing! I don't know how you guys manage to scare me every time, but it is impressive and awesome! The music piece in the basement is especially worthy of praise, even more so than usual. I also really liked the changes to the color schemes, especially in the photography room. It added a level of detail that I really liked.

As was said in the first post, I too noticed how you took many of the forum comments and incorporated those changes into the game. I really liked the changes to some of the puzzles and surprises (you know which ones I'm talking about!) and the community input on some of the items (the teacups for example) really added an extra element of depth and imagination to everything. All around, very well done! Keep up the great work, and we will all keep spreading the word!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
- 1 Corinthians 13:13
mike1141

Re: My word..

Postby TGK_RDM » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Guys,
Echoing back to Jiveturkey, "we have read your post four times and yet you guys flatter us". :)
Thank you very very much. We try our best, that's crystal clear but, as both of you have said, without your help before, during and after the beta of each chaptyer.. this couldn't be possible.
THANK YOU
All the best,
RD
TGK_RDM

Return to Season One - Episode 4: "Ancient Shadows"