What exactly happened in Anthony's mansion at the end?

All about the fourth chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

What exactly happened in Anthony's mansion at the end?

Postby Grant Smith » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:20 pm

So Devitt's psychologist and the other man are trying the figure out where Devitt is, right? They enter Anthony's mansion and find a letter, in a door Devitt never entered? What was the letter about? I know it had something to do with Alexandre, but the psychologist and the man say something like "Mr.Beechworth must of forgot to send this letter." Was it meant to be sent? Or was it there for Alexandre to find just like the note for Devitt? And was the door they found the letter stuck in a door Devitt never found? Or was the letter just stuck behind the door? I'm pretty confused right now. :?: :?: :?:

I don't now how much of my information is correct, but please correct me if I am wrong.
Grant Smith

Re: What exactly happened in Anthony's mansion at the end?

Postby Tickle Monster » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:28 am

I think that the room they entered was also a room that the player (or Devitt) could enter in the first chapter. They stated that they found the letter hidden away behind a table, I believe, not the door, which is the reason that Devitt never saw it when he was there.

The letter is a warning against opening 'The Last Door', that was meant to be sent to Alexandre - but it never got sent. No reason is given for this. Perhaps Anthony forgot, or the letter was misplaced or lost. Perhaps something more sinister was at work, we don't know.
Tickle Monster

Return to Season One - Episode 4: "Ancient Shadows"