Loved it!! but help on story :P

All about the third chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

Loved it!! but help on story :P

Postby Grego » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Great gamee!! I really loved it!! But i'm TOTALLY confused about the story i'm not understanding it...is there any web or place where i can read it? Like chapters of a book, i need to understand the stosy :P

Thank you!

Grego.
Grego

Re: Loved it!! but help on story :P

Postby Flotser » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:58 pm

i'm equally confused - if this is becoming a serial, they really need to start doing "last time on 'the last door'..."-style recaps.
Flotser

Postby Tsipporah » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:10 am

I have the same problem. The game is undoubtly awesome but when you finished it the whole story is still like scattered pieces. I wish developers could make the thread a little bit clearer by giving us more hint on the story (what does the terrifying rabbit mean in chapter2?! what secret lies behind four witness? why beechworth had to die?! why?! why?! pardon me I've almost gone crazy for those details...but I love 'em) in the following Chapter.
Tsipporah

Postby TGK_RDM » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Hiya mates,
As long as the series go on, loose ends will be tie up accordingly.. or at least, that's the intention! ;)
Regarding your suggestion of: "previously on the last door".. chapter intro.. that's something we're strongly thinking to do it.. we love it! :)
Cheers,
RD
TGK_RDM

Postby SANAFABICH » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Yep, since the availability of each chapter is months apart, whenever I start the latest one I hardly remember the story from the previous ones. You should REALLY do something about this... please?
SANAFABICH

Postby byucesoy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Yeah. Something like "Previously on the last door" would be awesome. I showed the game to couple of my friends and they played first two chapters. However, when they started to chapter 3, after couple monts, they were not able to remember the story. I had to re-tell them first chapters, but I think "previously on the last door" would be more effective.
byucesoy

Postby Himansh » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 am

This is exceptionally pleasant and OK post....You shook posting it....Thanks a great deal for posting it......!!!

Return to Season One - Episode 3: "The Four Witnesses"