It's February 14th

All about the third chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

It's February 14th

Postby BobTheWalnut » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Aaaaaaaand......I'm waiting.....
BobTheWalnut

Re: It's February 14th

Postby keanixa » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 pm

i need play this game :(
keanixa

Postby SharpezioXx » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:15 pm

People are... posting ahead of time? :o
SharpezioXx

Postby LadyCasper » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:22 pm

The new note they posted says that Chapter 3 should be free to play, but I am still getting the "Will be available on Feb. 14th" pop-up when I try. Is anyone else having the same issue?
LadyCasper

Postby James London » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:28 pm

LadyCasper wrote:The new note they posted says that Chapter 3 should be free to play, but I am still getting the "Will be available on Feb. 14th" pop-up when I try. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Same.

I love The Game Kitchen for doing any of this in the first place, but this is a bit worrisome. Especially since they're a Spanish based company, which means that Feb the 14th is nearly done where they are.
James London

Postby Teh H0und » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:32 pm

LadyCasper wrote:The new note they posted says that Chapter 3 should be free to play, but I am still getting the "Will be available on Feb. 14th" pop-up when I try. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Well, Casper, we are having the same issue. That's why this thread was made. And if it gets to Feb 15, I'm going to RAAAAAGE :twisted:
Teh H0und

Postby LadyCasper » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:33 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I LOVE this series and I feel bad for rushing the development team, but I have stayed up all night waiting for this game to come online and I am hoping that it will be available before I fall asleep.
LadyCasper

Postby James London » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 pm

LadyCasper wrote:I was thinking the same thing. I LOVE this series and I feel bad for rushing the development team, but I have stayed up all night waiting for this game to come online and I am hoping that it will be available before I fall asleep.

More or less the same. What makes me worry about this especially is that an Indie company today lives and dies on what it delivers and its' credibility to investors. Two delays may not seem like a big deal, but TGK's business model means that the paying investors who stuck for Chapter 4 are also getting hit. That means some investors might take a look at two delays (this last one without any real announcement that I know of) and have it weigh against them.

*That* is what makes me worried. Especially since these guys have done so much so well.

At least sticking some sort of notice about what time of the day we can expect content releases could do a lot to help. It's already well past noon in Spain, which means February the 14th is more than halfway over on their end.
James London

Postby lilithsullivan » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Feb 14th is going to end in Asia in 1 hours...plz, let me play Chapter 3,I'm waiting desperately TAT
lilithsullivan

Postby James London » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:53 pm

undeadking243 wrote:You guys should read this. http://thelastdoor.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=384

Ironic.... I was actually busy reading through that at the time you posted that! :D
James London

Next

Return to Season One - Episode 3: "The Four Witnesses"