Win The Last Door Season Pass by sending us your fan art!

Aspects of the game that are not tied to one chapter or another.

Win The Last Door Season Pass by sending us your fan art!

Postby tgk_elena » Wed May 27, 2015 10:41 am

JOIN THE LAST DOOR FIRST FAN ART CONTEST!

The best five artworks will be awarded a Season Pass to play both seasons of The Last Door Series! Also the best one will get this award plus a TLD t-shirt!

CONTEST RULES

- You are able to participate through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and DeviantArt, always naming yourself as the creator, with the user name in our site. You have to share your artwork on your social channels using the hashtag #TheLastDoor and post them also in our channels. With this, you'll also be able to explore the hashtag on our social nets to see other artists’ incredible artworks!

- The artwork you submit has to be created for you and for this contest. Your creation could be drawn, painted, digital or photographed; still or animated. It can’t include any logo or advertisement and has to be sent through the channels listed above.

- The winner will be selected by our team (The Game Kitchen) and chosen by the creativity, technique, overall impact and originality of your artwork. You could submit as many as you liked, but the awards are just one by author.

- By publishing your fan art, you are allowing The Game Kitchen to use, reproduce, cut, edit and transmit through social media channels your creation for and/or in connection with the production, exploitation, promotion and/or advertising of The Last Door game, on all forms of internet distribution worldwide, including but not limited to The Last Door’s website and games store platforms.

- You, as an author publishing your artwork, declare that have the authority to grant us the rights referred in paragraph above, and that the exercise of such rights will not infringe the copyright or any other personal or property rights of any person or be in breach of any statute or regulation; and entitle any person to claim any fee from us or from any of our licensees.

- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and DeviantArt are dismissed of any responsibility regarding this contest and they do not promote, cosign or are related to this promotion.

- The award will consist in a Season Pass of The Last Door series, for that you have to be registered in our site and name your artwork with your user name. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.

- The contest starts today and will end on June 10th at 14.00 PM (CEST). The name of the winners will be post in this forum thread on June 12th! The announce will be published through social networks listed above.

https://www.facebook.com/TheLastDoor
https://twitter.com/horroradventure
https://www.pinterest.com/thegamekitchen/the-last-door-1st-fan-art-contest
http://tldrd.deviantart.com
tgk_elena

Re: Win The Last Door Season Pass by sending us your fan art

Postby Shepherd » Fri May 29, 2015 3:29 am

This kind of promotion should be posted on the front of the website. No one will notice it if it is buried in the most obscure part of the forum.
Shepherd

Postby tgk_nolver » Sat May 30, 2015 8:58 am

Thank for the tip, the post is now a 'global announcement' in the forums.

regards.
tgk_nolver

Postby ShadyEyes » Sun May 31, 2015 8:59 am

tgk_elena wrote:- By publishing your fan art, you are allowing The Game Kitchen to use, reproduce, cut, edit and transmit through social media channels your creation for and/or in connection with the production, exploitation, promotion and/or advertising of The Last Door game, on all forms of internet distribution worldwide, including but not limited to The Last Door’s website and games store platforms.

I have question about this paragraph. Your use of our artwork is limited only to ONLINE use? You won't be using it on merchandising such shirts?
ShadyEyes

Postby tgk_elena » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:52 am

Hi ShadyEyes!
Yes, that is, the use is just limited to the internet. We won't use it for any merchandising, just to post it on our social networks and related websites.
tgk_elena

Postby TCDcomics » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:36 pm

No! I just missed this! I was planning on entering! :cry:
TCDcomics

Postby zxc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi, how do I use the season pass? I tried logging into my account, but it won't let me access the episodes.
zxc

Postby Kriinau » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi there!

Korrenraa here.
I have little problems contacting you, TLD team. I already sent you an email (to info@thelastdoor.com) but it apparently didn't reach you, so I write here. I'm so happy about this! Where do I write my further info?

And btw, precious entries all! The scene about finding Anthony turned out quite popular, and it was nice to see other visions of it.
Kriinau

Return to Miscellanea