The Nun and the Sea.

All about the Second Chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

The Nun and the Sea.

Postby Zgroktar » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:50 am

Besides wondering what horrors awaits us behind that closed (bathroom) door in the Pilot Chapter, I wonder where the hell that nun from the first floor disappeared?

It also makes me wonder what kind of a girl she was in her youth, in other words, of what actually did that music box melody reminded her that she instantly went skinny dipping in that cold time of the year :mrgreen:

That scene freaked me out, and I was even afraid the play the box at the beach because I was positively sure she will emerge naked from the waves and maybe drag me to the bottoms.

All in all, these mysterious events in the game are very welcome and please do continue making them. :)
Zgroktar

Re: The Nun and the Sea.

Postby hawkeeyedmejr » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:50 pm

i was honestly waiting for a trivia thread for this episode to ask this EXACT question. what did she do? she must be skinny dipping because she left her walking stick.. but she fully disapeared
hawkeeyedmejr

Postby Gin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:09 am

I guess she found the courage (or the reason) to finally kill herself (it's november, in england!!!)
Gin

Postby Kelmem » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Since she is in Scotland, I think that is not the sea but Loch Ness, and the nun will become the monster...

Nops, I think she killed herself...
Kelmem

Postby Gin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm sorry... Scotland... and since aberdeen faces the North Sea, no lockness monster.. and suicide it is ;)
Gin

Postby Grego » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:33 am

Who knows I dont think it was a suicide, she was feeling dirty because the bathrooms from the second floor were TOO public without curtains so she decided to take a bath in the sea...daaahh! dont you see the logic?! :roll:
Grego

Postby SM » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:23 am

It's the little touches like the nun and the sea that I love.

It went from an old woman, bitter and faithless, not helped by me saying 'there might not be a God at all', to one who seemed so happy and revitalised. Phew! I was worried she'd commit suicide with that morphine on the desk, but now she's much better and it's all thanks to me!

And then I find her clothes on the beach.

GREAT emotional punch. :-)
SM

Postby Herrrdeerrrrr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:50 am

Was she the one in the coffin?
Herrrdeerrrrr

Postby TGK_RDM » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Zgroktar wrote:these mysterious events in the game are very welcome and please do continue making them

Yeah.. actuallly it's a mix between mystery, intrigue, loose ends.. We love it too, and we'll try to keep on doing so! ;)
Cheers,
RD
TGK_RDM

Postby fridtwolfe » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:48 am

But wasn't that nun vehemently praying alongside her bed later?
fridtwolfe

Next

Return to Season One - Episode 2: “Memories"