A Masterpiece!!!!

All about the Pilot Chapter of The Last Door. Reveal secrets, ask for hints, or share any topic relevant to the chapter you may have found elsewhere.

A Masterpiece!!!!

Postby hafiztanzil » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:23 am

Hi guys,I'm new to this game and just now I finished chapter 1 and it was AWESOME!!!
I was really scared when I was playing the 1st chapter (guess that makes me a scaredy cat) :)
But this game is one of the best games I played :D

I have a few questions.

1.What's the difference between this and the collector's edition?
2.Is the collector's edition in steam contains all the episode and will it be updated whenever there's a new chapter?
3.When are you going to port this to Android? (Because I really love to play these types of games in smartphones)

I'm sorry I can't donate in the web version but I'll buy the android version when it comes out :D
Thank you guys for making this wonderful game and I have to admit that you guys have a big heart because you guys maked the whole season 1 for FREE!
So that makes you guys really generous :D

If guys want you can play Monkey island and a lot of classic point and click games on your smartphone using ScummVM.

Playing a lot of classics in my smartphone :)

Good day everybody :)
hafiztanzil

Re: A Masterpiece!!!!

Postby TGK_RDM » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:52 am

Hi hafiztanzil!

Welcome to "The Last Door"! First of all, thank you very much for the nice compliments! Glad to hear that you enjoyed and liked it. :)

Regarding your questions:

hafiztanzil wrote:1.What's the difference between this and the collector's edition?

This is the household of "The Last Door" where all the episodes are released and hosted as well as our community social hub. The game started as an episodic game for web browsers and is going to continue this way for the second season. The collector's edition is a special product that brings together the first four chapters (first season), providing many improvements in relation with the web version (new graphic and sound enhacements, a remastered music soundtrack, new contents (minisodes, achievements, easter eggs..)

hafiztanzil wrote:2.Is the collector's edition in steam contains all the episode and will it be updated whenever there's a new chapter?

The Collector's Edition contains the first season (chapters 1-4) and all the aboved-mentioned extra contents such as the short minisodes. Upcoming chapters (second season) will be released separatedly.

hafiztanzil wrote:3.When are you going to port this to Android? (Because I really love to play these types of games in smartphones

That's the idea. I can't give you an exact date but we hope is not going to take too long. We will keep you all updated in this regard.

I hope I cleared up your doubts! :)

Thanks again and good day for you too!

Cheers,

RD
TGK_RDM

Postby hafiztanzil » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 am

Thanks for the information.Going to play chapter 2 now.Who knows what monster is waiting for me :D
hafiztanzil

Postby TGK_RDM » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:28 pm

No worries!
Nice plan! Go on! but you won't probably find many monsters but a gameplay full of dread, that's for sure! :)
Cheers mate!
RD
TGK_RDM

Return to Season One - Episode 1: “The Letter”